Monday, January 21, 2008

Dryness You are BANISH-ED!

Aveda Caribbean Therapy scores perfect

It is the chilly side of winter and I don't know about you, but the battle of the ash makes me ti-red.
Now I have to battle no more!

*cue sunshine here*
aaaaaaaaaaaaah
Aveda Caribbean Therapy just works! Once you smooth it on you understand. It is like a grainular sand scrub with oil in it.  You smooth it on and wash it off and wa-lah! Skin of the Gods and you haven't even put on any lotion yet.  Any lotion works after this stuff. 
I've searched the world and my sister's Christmas present finally did the job. 
 THANKS SISSY!

2 comments:

JC said...

Sheila, thanx for the comment on my blog! trying to contact you, but can't find an email or anything to hit you up!!!

-JC

The Fitness Diva said...

This stuff sounds great! I'm always looking for a good exfoliating scrub for the body. I will give this one a try.
Thanks for the info!