Thursday, January 24, 2008

Flawless Skin







We all strive for our skin to look flawless. 

These are two products I use to make myself look like a walking airbrushed supermodel.
If you apply either of these to your face, even without any foundation or powder, your face will have a smooth, even appearance. I don't know how they do it, but it's fab!
Then if you choose to put on foundation or powder, mama mia!
 I always get compliments.

I use them in in rotations so my skin doesn't get uses to one. 
They help control shine, minimize pores, and just fives a "primed" base for makeup to be applied.  I believe the Lancome tops the smashbox only in that sometimes when applying the Smashbox primer it seems the product get "ashy" and it's like you have to make sure it's rubbed in or dusted off (I know it's hard to explain).

Every  so often I do notice I may have to apply a little more when I get home to combat the shine. I have skin that erupts once a month, if you ladies know what I mean, but this miracle in a jar doesn't seem to make it any worse. Kudos.

No comments: